giovedì 12 marzo 2015

SPRING RELEASES

Hello my sister stitchers! This is the last post for this week... I'm leaving to attend a market where I'll present all these patterns :) There are my last spring releases. the 'sheeps' are First in a series, I hope you'll love them!

or sending me an email: order@theprimitivehare.com



thanks to Miss Betty


And this is a very simple and delicate pattern... it's not part of the fairy Tales collection, but it's inspired by SNow White...


or sending me an email: order@theprimitivehare.com





***************
 

SHEEP PINS CAN BE ORDERED
sending me an email: order@theprimitivehare.com


5 commenti:

Christine ha detto...

Oh I am in love with your beautiful new spring sheep pattern! Wonderful designs!

Daniela ha detto...

To come and visit you here always make my day, my dearest Isabella !
Thank you for sharing such lovely and sweet patterns, have a lovely weekend
xox
Dany

Lili ha detto...

wow!!!Beautiful!!!!
Hugs,
Lili

Giovanna ha detto...

Bellissimo 😍😍

Patty C. ha detto...

Love the sheep ;)