mercoledì 14 settembre 2011

Christmas Carol Sock

Hallo my dear friends :-) Today I'd like to present you my Christmas Chart. Every year I dedicate one of them to my favorite novel: Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. Last year I designed 3 ornaments, you can see them HERE, and this year I have created a SOCK! This one is for the ghost of the Past Christmases, and you will find the House of Scrooge, brrrrrrrrrr.... There's also a complete alphabet to personalize your own sock! I hope you will love it as much as I do!
Many thanks to my model stitcher Elisabetta :-)

To purchase it, please contact me here: order@theprimitivehare.com  or ask to your favorite shop in your own country :-)   Thanks :-)))

Christmas Carol Sock ©2011 The Primitive Hare


It was always said of him 
that he knew how to keep Christmas well...

- Charles Dickens -

9 commenti:

Claudine ha detto...

Qu'est-ce qu'elle est belle ! Bisous

Megan Chamberlain ha detto...

Wonderful design, I love the colours that you have used.

Sally ha detto...

I love this and have ordered it this morning :) I'm looking forward to stitching it.

Anna ha detto...

Ma come ho fatto a non vedere il tuo meraviglioso blog prima??..ho rimediato, sono diventata tua follower!! Buona serata, Anna.

Robin ha detto...

Bella, bellissima!!!

vivian ha detto...

love this stocking and the color. bella bella....vivian

Hilda ha detto...

And it is also MY christmas chart - I saw it, fell in love - and ordered it.
For me, it is the perfect stocking!

Please please please design two more in this way, because, in my family we are three!
Thank you!

Hugs from Austria
Hilda

nathalie-poppy ha detto...

DELIGHTFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!
I love !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hugs
Nathalie-poppy

LUNA ha detto...

super sock