venerdì 31 agosto 2012

New pattern: The Bridge Tea Rooms

The Bridge Tea Rooms is an ancient tea room in Bradford (look: CLIK), in the wonderful english countryside. A dear friend visited the Cotswold and told me something about this ancient tea room, so I decided to dedicate it a pattern. Do you love tea? This wall pocket will be able to store all your tea necessities :-)

THE BRIDGE TEA ROOMS
Wall pocket and pincushion

Stitched on Old Salem Linen





order and info: order@theprimitivehare.com
Stitched on Old Salem Linen





7 commenti:

Patty C. ha detto...

Oh - How quaint - Love it !!!

Mouse ha detto...

oooo I like that ... tea is just me and I live not far from Bradford ....mmmmm next purchase on my list methinks ..lol love mouse xxxxx

Le rat des fils ha detto...

C'est très joli, j'aime beaucoup.

Anonimo ha detto...

Oh, my God!
You've touched my heart with this pattern, Isobel!

Lili ha detto...

How pretty!! Love it!!!
Hugs!!

myrica ha detto...

So lovley pattern, I like .
Have a nice day
kram

Hilda ha detto...

My dear, this design is again amazing! I love it!

And I also love your presentation!!!!

Hugs Hilda