mercoledì 26 febbraio 2014

I NEED A NEWSLETTER !!!!!

My dear friends, I just realized I really need a newsletter, so I created one here:  THE PRIMITIVE HARE NEWSLETTER. If you wanna join it I'll be happy to send it out once or twice a month with a lot of news, games, contests, freebies... 
You just have to clik on the link above and subscribe it, or send me an email and I'll be happy to add you ( send email to:  order@theprimitivehare.com )
Thanks so much for your kind attention, with love your Hare :)


5 commenti:

Villa-loredana ha detto...

MI sono iscritta. Ciao. Loredana.

Lori from Notforgotten Farm ha detto...

just signed up!
Blessed be,
Lori

Unknown ha detto...

Ah.....mi hai già iscritta suppongo.....

Robin at The Primitive Hutch ha detto...

I just sent you an email!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Lili ha detto...

I sign up via facebook.
Not sure if I done it correctly.
Nice idea about the newsletter!!

Hugs,
Lili