mercoledì 26 maggio 2021

OCEANARIUM

Happy New Week my dear Wicked Stitchers. Last but not least, this is my fav new pattern... I love it because it gives me a good feeling, the idea of being underwater, in a magical realm... far away from the stressing historical moment we are living. My dear Elisabetta B. stitched this pattern on Ancient Stones fabric, on 30 ct. Available here: CLIIIIK 
BEAD PACK available on request sending me a message on Messenger ( Isobel Argante )






OCEANARIUM 
                                                       On my ETSY - Clik Here

1 commento:

TheCrankyCrow ha detto...

Gah!!! I just love this as you know!!! I missed ordering it when you reopened Monday....it's been stressful in my world... Will hopefully catch up with you next time your Etsy reopens. ❤️ ~Robin~