lunedì 20 settembre 2021

PUMPKIN WITCH

PUMPKIN WITCH is the first Halloween pattern I want to show you. It's a calm witch, sitting on the biggest pumpkin she found in the field... she's probably thinking that the broom has to be fixed in time LOL LOL LOL. She has been stitched on my new fabric Wicked woods, available in 30 and 40 ct.
STITCH COUNT is 98 x 136 stitches
Stitched by Elisabetta B. on 1 cut of Wicked Wood 30 count (thanks darling). 2 over 2, one cut fits 1 pattern.
Pattern includes:
*floss list\/symbols
*graph
*color photo





As every year there is also a new Halloween fabric that you have already seen few weeks ago this fabric is available in 30 and 40 count and I think it’s the most beautiful I have ever printed, it’s 





2 commenti:

TheCrankyCrow ha detto...

I bookmarked this pattern as soon as I saw it. And oh that linen...yes! Definitely one of your most beautiful!! ~Robin~

Monique ha detto...

Wonderful embroidery!!