giovedì 18 novembre 2021

AN ALTERNATIVE CHRISTMAS: GRUSS FROM KRAMPUS

Hello my dear wicked hares, it's time to present my Christmas Collection. It's a very strange one and I know it's NOT a commercial one for sure. But this year I decided to design only what was in tune with me... and nothing commercial at all. I'll sell less? Patience.... This is me this year... I hope that you'll appreciate my Alternative Christmas Collection... LET'S START WITH THE KRAMPUS!!!!


GRUSS VOM KRAMPUS

We all know Krampus!!! And after Covid I really hope to be able to see the Krampusses again this next December. Krampuss IS CHRISTMAS!!!! A very old, forgotten one, a traditional one, when the fear od dark was real... something lost in the night of time... 




My dear Cam Garlic created for me a fantastic fob and 2 pins sets... see pics! 

KRAMPUS FOB




KRAMPUS PINS SET





RUDOLPH PINS SET



Nessun commento: