martedì 25 gennaio 2022

2022 NASHVILLE CLASS: HISTORICAL PURSE

 Hello LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I'm glad to present you my Nashville Class. It was originally a leather purse from the beginning of 17th century.

To buy the kit please contact YOUR FAVOURITE NEEDLEWORK SHOP. Be sure it is a registered buyer at Nashville Market lol. If you live in Italy / France / Finland / Uk / Japan / Russia / Australia  you can order the kit directly by me ( ilfiloincantato@hotmail.com )

Please be sure to pre order the kit because I have a limited quantity only. Contact your shop and place your order. I have emailed a newsletter to shop owners with prices and if they didn't get the newsletter they can contact me.

REMEMBER NASHVILLE MARKET IS SO IMPORTANT FOR OUR CRAFT: SUPPORT THE SHOPS, ESPECIALLY NOW: THIS IS OUR FIRST NASHVILLE MARKET AFTER/WITH COVID19. OUR INDUSTRY MUST SURVIVE THE PANDEMIC.

THANKS




1 commento:

TheCrankyCrow ha detto...

So very beautiful!!!