venerdì 15 gennaio 2021

10th ANNIVERSARY BOX

My dear Wicked Hares, the mystery is finally revealed! Let me show you my Golden Hare, the exclusive pattern designed for my 10th Anniversary.
The special box include the pattern, the thread keep, the fob, the fabric and a little gift (surprise).
The Anniversary box costs 80 $ plus shipping, I have few few left. If you want to order it send me a message on Facebook ( Isobel Argante ), including your email (ilfiloincantato@hotmail.com). I'll send you a Paypal request. This item will not be listed on Etsy and it's not available for shops because quantities are too limited. A very special THANK YOUUUU to my model stitcher and friend Elisabetta B.

Thanks again for supporting my business since 2010 






1 commento:

The Primitive Moon ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.