martedì 17 gennaio 2012

Abigail Bishop: Colonial Doll

The Primitive Hare is not only cross stitch... I have created this lovely doll in october when I attend at my first important market, but I have forgotten to present her to you... Let me present you Miss Abigail Bishop...

ABIGAIL BISHOP




Abigail Bishop just said this: "I've been created with calm and patience. My name is Abigail, and I'm an ancient doll"
Abigail is a doll with a body re-built minutely and an ancient dress in American colonial style: bodice, skirt, underpants and a belt, all separately sewn.
Arms and legs can be easily fold and it is really simple to construct it. The chart contains instructions and patterns for the creation.

14 commenti:

Sandy (miss Potter) ha detto...

Troooppo gnocca la cara Aby...compagna di fiera a Vicenza!!!

Baci e tutte e due
Sandy

cucki ha detto...

Aww so sweet..I love the doll so much..
Hugs xxxx

Shirlee ha detto...

Very beautiful! Blessings, Shirlee

Hilda ha detto...

What a charming beauty! Wonderfully designed and sewed!

Hugs
Hilda

tina ha detto...

Wowwwwww...è bellissima!!!
Tina

a-l-t-i ha detto...

выражаю ВОСТОРГ!!!!!

La Comtesse ha detto...

...e se le facessi anche un fidanzato a questa signorina????
Lori

nathalie-poppy ha detto...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! very nice girl !!!
Congrats my dear ! it is beautiful !!!
Hugs
Nat

morena ha detto...

Molto carina Abigail!!!
Tro che sia decisamente diversa dalle tantisisme bambole che si vedono in giro per i vari blog e l'abito poi è una chicca con un tessuto bellissimo. COMPLIMNTI!!!!!!
Morena

The E.Art ha detto...

These doll is toooooooooooo lovely!:-)I like it!

Rosita D M ha detto...

bellissima anche nei tessutiii

Bimba... ha detto...

E' davvero meravigliosa !!!! Alessandra

Ely ha detto...

Che bella!!!! Ddavvero hai le mani d'oro! Ciao Ely

gloria. ha detto...

bella,bella.glo