venerdì 8 febbraio 2013

NEW PATTERN: RED RIDING HOOD

Hello my friends. Today is the day: I'm happy to show you my new series: FAIRY TALES' COLLECTION. I love so much this world and all the enchanted meanings contained in fairy tales. So... this is the first pattern: RED RIDING HOOD.

I designed the little girl, the wolf, the deep wood... all archetypical symbols that speak to our minds and souls. I love so much this design, and I'm really grateful to my dear Elisabetta, that stitched it so quickly: she did a so perfect work. Thanks my friend! I'll be lost without you and your patience....
I'm designing a lot of fairy tales at the moment and during this year I'll present you some important project: Cinderella, Hansel and Gretel, Rapunzel, Snowhite and a lot of other wonderful tales. They inspire me so much..... Obviously I'll design also other things, but this new series will be very ... rich :)
Thanks for your attention, I hope you'll love this little red riding hood... God bless :)

RED RIDING HOOD
Stitched on standard cut Old Salem Linen 30 ct
with DMC and Gentle Art Threads
155 x 207 stitches






27 commenti:

stefyfor ha detto...

Non finisci mai di stupirci Argante.
Stefy

Teresa ha detto...

bellissimo cara Isabella complimenti.
Teresa

Raffaella ha detto...

Complimenti! Una poesia!
Raffaella

Vanessa ha detto...

Davvero stupendo

Anonimo ha detto...

Beautiful and what a great idea. I look forward to seeing your interpretation of fairy tales...how about Pinocchio?

Vaida ha detto...

Oh my! It's gorgeous! Just calling "Stich me NOW"! I'm totally in love

Unknown ha detto...

Oh, darling how many wonderful words for me....perhaps we should talk only through the blog's posts so I can think at you as a delicious delicate and carefull person!!!! ...perhaps.....

cucki ha detto...

she is so sweettttttttttttttt
so cute..
big hugs and love xx

simaqsous ha detto...

Oh,it's really amazing!I love it!!!
So beautiful!

Koala ha detto...

OMG... This is the best design for the Red Riding Hood i've ever seen! That is how it has to look like!!! Gone shopping....:-)

gloria. ha detto...

is magically beautiful

Margherita ha detto...

Ciao Isa!!!
è favoloso!!! davvero...!!! attendo di vedere tutti i "collection"...baci buon lavoro!!!

Ele ha detto...

È un sogno! Bellissimo!! Come sempre del resto... :)

La Comtesse ha detto...

Molto suggestivo e misterioso...
Brava!
...bello!!
Lori

Lili ha detto...

How pretty!! Nice idea about fairy tales ;)

Hugs x

Fiona ha detto...

Wonderful design, I will have to add it to my wishlist.

Janice ha detto...

Simply beautiful. Stark but so elegant with that red ribbon cascading down.... Love it.

Elizabeth ha detto...

I love what you did with your new sampler. Your design is so elegant and refreshingly new. I cannot wait to see what you do with the other classic fairy tales. My daughter loves Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty, so I am looking forward to your Cinderella pattern.

Anja ha detto...

Wunderschön!
Märchen sind ein ganz wunderbares Thema für eine Serie. Ich bin schon so gespannt auf die weiteren Designs.
Bravo.
Liebe Grüße von Anja

Clara ha detto...

Strepitoso, Arghi, magico e suggestivo!

Dovilė ha detto...

amazing fairytale:)

Berkana ha detto...

L'avevo già visto su FB, ma ti scrivo anche qui per dirti che è semplicemente meraviglioso!
Diventi sempre più brava
Baci
Berk

Anonimo ha detto...

Belissimo.Mi ricorda una stele di Napoli,guardata da un lato rappresenta la nascita,dall'altro la morte(inquietante).Ti ricordi L'isola del tesoro e la sua canzone(15 uomini.....sulla cassa delmorto)?A parte il bel giovane Jim,spero possa essere uno dei tuoi progetti futuri.Mentre ammiro un tuo schema penso già al successivo.Se puoi,fai una carrellata di tutte le favole(un'anteprima) per non lasciarci con la trepidazione.Se C appuccetto rosso è una tale meraviglia,cosa sarà il resto? Giorgia

Anonimo ha detto...

Semplicemente splendido.Perchè non fare una carrellata fotografica di tutte le altre favole?Grazie per permettermi di sognare ancora!Giorgia

Ladyfée ha detto...

coucou de la fée ! je voudrais commander la grille chaperon rouge en trois exemplaires, comment dois je faire ?, merci, à Bientôt !
vous pouvez me répondre via facebook ! Ladyfée

Unknown ha detto...

superbe ! MAGNIFIQUE !!! JE LE VEUX !!!! trop trop beau !!!

fairybella ha detto...

Questi schemi sulle fiabe li trovo strepitosi! Aspetto con ansia Cinderella e Snow White! Grazieeee