giovedì 18 settembre 2014

HALLOWEEN RELESES (part 3)

.... and this is the end my friend! This is my last pattern for this 2014 Halloween! A friends of mine sent me a gift and I decided to re-create it in cross stitch. My PUMPKINS IN LOVE are a very special gift from my friend Brenda (she hasn't a blog unfortunately) and I can only say: THANKS SO MUCH BABE :)))) You are a great friend and a wonderful special woman! I hope you will love this adorable wicked couple :) Happy Halloween!

stitched on extra spotted Old Salem Linen
with DMC threads
available on my ETSY



Stitched by Miss Betty
Thanks sweety
<3 br="">


9 commenti:

Daniela ha detto...

What a lovely image, Isobel, I wonder how you manage to make your embroidered picture so ancient-looking ... I'd love to know it, it gives a such magic touch to these art works !
Have a wonderful evening
X
Dany

cucki ha detto...

I love so much :)

mughetti fresie e tuberose ha detto...

Bellissimo!!!!
Nadia

La Comtesse ha detto...

Bellissssssiiimo!
Mi piace un sacco...
Loredana

myrica ha detto...

So nice patterns.
Ingvor

Lili ha detto...

How funny design!! Love it!!
Hugs,
Lili

Sam I Am...... ha detto...

My time o year....Halloween! I love that sweet couple!

Ele ha detto...

Adorable! Complimenti :)

Sandy (miss Potter) ha detto...

Adorabile, la signora zucca con i guantini stillosi è una chicca ;-)

Sento l'autunno alle porte...mmm...che voglia di discorsi creepy...

Sandy