mercoledì 12 novembre 2014

ON WEDNESDAYS WE STITCH BLACK: november pattern

Witches! Are you ready???? It's wednesday here in Italy aaaaand..... this is the first pattern of our wicked SAL!!!!  I hope you'll love it! I love it so much.... I used my fav colors, black and light brown...

Elisabetta (God bless her) stitched this pattern on 30 ct Old Salem Linen, then I extra aged it. The grunge frame is available on private request, just send me an email:  order@theprimitivehare.com
I can provide the mini rusty safety pin and the rusty bell as well.

HALLOWEEN GREETINGS
november pattern
stitched on Old Salem Linen
with DMC 310 and Gentle Art Maple Syrup



special thanks to Miss Betty

If you wanna join our SAL you can! 
Here you can read the rules and buy 
the subscription for one year:  

WHERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PATTERN: easy: You have to buy the subscription on Etsy, and there, there is an istant download for the instructions file. In the instructions file it is written the link to download the pattern and all the dates of the releases of this SAL. Thanks!

If you have already bought the subscription and you still have to download the instruction file, please visit your Purchases-Reviews page on Etsy and download it. Thanks!

3 commenti:

La Comtesse ha detto...

Mi piace tantissimo!...
...un'idea da ricamare per il prossimo Halloween!
Un abbraccio.
Lori

Hilda ha detto...

This is really a special and funny SAL that you are starting to host, my dear. Although I can not join it I am really looking forward to seeing all your wonderful designs and ideas on this theme: The witches stitch black! Great!

Hugs
Hilda

Lili ha detto...

Very pretty design!!!
Hugs,
Lili