lunedì 1 dicembre 2014

CHRISTMAS CUBES

Hello my dear sister stitchers! I'm sorry to write only a quite a note, but I'm at my parents' home and I have no internet. ANyway I promised to present the cubes today and here I amm :))))
YOu can get the pattern on my Etsy and, newssss, it's an instant download, so you have no time to wait. It will be an instant download only for these few days, then I'll return to send pdf via etsy convo.
Thanks again, luv u all and HAPPY FIRST DECEMBER!!!






A very Special Christmas Thanks to my dear
model stitcher Elisabetta.
Santa's helper ad honorem!!!!!
Luv u chickie


14 commenti:

twinpeakprimitives ha detto...

Like the others this design is just amazing! Love, love and love those cubes ♥

La Comtesse ha detto...

UHHH!!!! Questi cubi sono fantastici!
Baci.
Lori

Raffaella ha detto...

Fantastici ....al cubo!!!!
Raffaella

Hilda ha detto...

Oh oh! They are here! THEY ARE HERE, finally!! And I love them!

Hugs
Hilda

manu ha detto...

fantastici!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dovilė ha detto...

so lovely:)

Unknown ha detto...

Thank you for your sweet words!!!!

Anonimo ha detto...

Very pretty

Teresa ha detto...

davvero una favola!!!!

Ann ha detto...

I love them! They are a perfect companion piece with the Halloween cubes and already cover two lovely festive periods.
Maybe you can do the same thing for Easter? I find that there aren't as many patterns as for Halloween and Christmas ;-).
Have a nice day!
Ann

Sandy (miss Potter) ha detto...

Stupendi cubotti, come non avere gli occhi a cuore guardando la "i"...mmm...fame :-)

Bacini stelin

Ele ha detto...

simpaticissimi! Veramente originali :)

myrica ha detto...

They are so nice and find.
I like them.
Have a nice day
Ingvor

Lili ha detto...

Wonderful design!!
Happy Holidays!!
Hugs,
Lili