mercoledì 25 febbraio 2015

12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS 2nd RELEASE

Hello my friends!!! The second ornament is ready and the file can be downloaded! You can stitch these 12 ornaments separately or on a single piece of fabric, on your choise. All the ornaments have the same dimensions and have been stitched on Old Salem Linen, 30 ct.

The second day is dedicated to Frau Holle, Mother Night, and so my pattern :) Happy stitching!

2nd DAY: Mother Night
CLIK HERE TO JOIN THE SAL






If you wanna join the 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS SAL
you can join it and read info about it here:

3 commenti:

Sparky ha detto...

this is very beautiful. your stitches and your photo...I must add you to my blog roll...hope you will join us for March 20 meet and greet ladies just like you ....

Lili ha detto...

the second ornament is so sweet!!! :)

myrica ha detto...

Your patterns are so lovely I like them so much.
Have a nice day
Ingvor