lunedì 7 settembre 2015

NEW PINS!!!

Goood morning Folks! Are you ready for a wonderful autumn week? We had, during the week end, the first snow on the tops of the mountains.... a lil bit early.... and so now the air is really chilly and crispy :)))) Next week end I'll have a market here in Italy, and I'll present my new pins. They are available on my Etsy too :) Have fun!
My friend Barbara has made for me these adorable pins themed summer, autumn, halloween and christmas :))) I love the Bees soooo much!!!!!!!
Have a wonderful week my friends, 'read' me soon with a bunch of new Halloween patterns :))))

JACK O'LANTERN





BEE HAPPY





FAIRY WOOD





SANTA PINS




SNOWMAN




GINGERBREAD PINS

6 commenti:

sana ha detto...

How wonderful pins! I love them!!

myrica ha detto...

So lovely they are, I like pins.
Hope you have a nice day.
Hugs Ingvor

La Comtesse ha detto...

Bellissimi tutti!!!
Ciao ciao!
Un abbraccio
Lori

gracie ha detto...

Fabulous

blueladie ha detto...

They are all so cute! :D Cathryn

Daniela ha detto...

Dearest Isobel,
your pins are all so lovely, actually I'm not able to choose !

I'm going and visit you on your Etsy shop, I'm sure there are so many things which will tempt me :)

Have a wonderful rest of the week
With love
Dany