sabato 3 ottobre 2015

NEW HALLOWEEN SCISSOR FOBS

Hello girls, what a wonderful creepy saturday! Today I want to offer you my new Scissor Fobs. They are adorable, handmade with... a spell :))) by my friend Simona Arian.
As the clasp is really small, for this reason fobs will be sold with a second black lobster clasp, bigger than the one provided. Have a lovely week end :)

Please chose the fob you wish:


HALLOWEEN PUMPKIN
BLACK PUMPKIN
WHITE PUMPKIN
WITCH'S HAT

or

COLORS & SHAPES








Please chose the fob you wish:


Scissors shown are not included (by Kelmscott)


SHIPPING TIME 10 DAYS,
then I'll leave for the States and 
orders will be shipped in november

3 commenti:

myrica ha detto...

They are so lovely
Have a nice day
Ingvor

Daniela ha detto...

How beautiful they're !
Surely a temptation to me !

Have a joyous fall weekend
Dany

Threeundertwo ha detto...

These are lovely! I really like the pretty scissors too!