martedì 25 ottobre 2016

DONATION MADE: ONE SOUL ONE EARTH CHARITY PATTERN

Hello my dear girls, it's with an incredible joy that I announce that the donation to 
'Associazione Felici Zampe ' (Happy Paws) has been made (see attached pic). 
We raised 291,50 euros: THANKS TO YOU ALL!
You have been great, generous, unique! Thanks thanks thanks! 
Valentina Perina is the lady of the Association I'm in touch with, 
she helped me rescuing Moran, and she always fights for animal rights.
This money will be used in several ways: food, medicines.... 
Valentina will send us an email and I'll translate and publish it.
Thanks to you all.
The charity pattern is always available on my Etsy:
I'll continue to raise money and asa I'll raise enough money to make 
a donation I'll do it again to another animal cause :)))
You can find the pattern here:


Thanks again so much!

clik on the pic for a larger image

Nessun commento: