venerdì 16 dicembre 2016

THE FULL MOON CLUB - December release-

Hello Stitchers! DECEMBER LAST FULL MOON PATTERN is now available and you can download it following the instruction written in the file you download when you subscribe the SAL.
This is the last pattern of our 2016 SAL .... I HOPE YOU LOVED IT AND HAD A LOT OF FUN STITCHING IT!

THE LINKS OF THE PATTERNS WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLY TILL THE END OF DECEMBER, PLEASE REMEMBER TO DOWNLOAD THEM!
Anew SAL will start in january!


THANKS SO MUCH to Elisabetta who stitched this SAL :)

This month is the month of the Cold Moon
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE SAL CLIK HERE:
CLIK HERE: CLIIIIK


Each design is based on one on the 12 magical Full moon of the lunar calendar. The pattern will include a full colored cover, the chart, and the meaning and traditions of the monthly moon.

FABRIC USED: 60x60 cm (BIG CUT) Old Salem Linen 30 ct
I'll design the SAL and you'll be able to stitch it on a BIG cut all together, or, you can stitch it in 13 different pillows, in this case you'd need more linen...
I'm also used to leave only a lil border when I frame, so, if you are used to leave a larger border and want to stitch the whole sal together, you'd tell me how many cm of border you need, so I'd be able to calculate the correct measures :)

all questions at: order@theprimitivehare.com     OR      ilfiloincantato@hotmail.com

Remember to download the patterns and save them on your computer. In the case you’d forget to download the monthly pattern do not hesitate and send me an email or an Etsy convo. You’ll NOT receive any advice or email, you just have to go at the indicated links and download the patterns.

OLD SALEM LINEN:  To stitch this SAL I used my special hand dyed linen Old Salem. Old Salem is a precious 30 count linen, you can order it right now e-mailing me at: order@theprimitivehare.com     OR      ilfiloincantato@hotmail.com

Thanks so much! HAPPY STITCHING!!!!!

2 commenti:

susan hemann ha detto...

wonderful!

Karyn ha detto...

Beautiful! I can't wait to see the 2017 SAL, as I just may join since I didn't see it until it was too late, this year...I just love it!
Great finish!
Hugs