mercoledì 11 gennaio 2017

NASHVILLE 2017 CLASS - reserved to shops-

Hi my friend, I hope you had a beautiful Christmas Season :) I spent mine with my family and friends, and busy busy designing new patterns for january and Nashville....
This year I'll attend again Nashville Needlework Market, I'm so excited!!! I'll also have a class reserved to the shop owners who will join the market, if you want to buy the class you can contact your local needlework shop and ask them to purchase the kit for you :) 
I'll teach you to create a very elegant pincushion finished as a bracelet, a small stitcher jewel...


My class name is BANGLE PINCUSHION
and I relized it with my dear friend Simona Bussiglieri / Mani di Donna






The kit include: 
chart and finishing instructions
30 ct Boleyn Linen
cotton fabric (might not match with the one used in the pic)
elastic band
vintage button
felt
DMC thread and everything needed to finish the project

The price of the class is 30 $

Materials To Bring To Class: Please bring a pair of embroidery scissors, needle to sew and some sewing thread (brown)

(please write to both emails)

My booth is suite 312 K and I’ll present a lot of new patterns, fabric, tiny precious handmade items, thread keepers, pins, dolls ....
HUGS :)))


Nessun commento: