mercoledì 28 agosto 2019

HALLOWEEN AND CHRISTMAS RELEASES part one

Helloooooooo! I bet that some of you are waiting this post since weeks lol.. and some other since one year ago!!! And so, let's start!!! This are my Halloween and Christmas new patterns!!!! It will be a long post....


BLACK PHILLIP
On Etsy: CLIIIK


inspired by the movie THE WITCH. I remember I asked your opinion one year ago and so I decided to design this black goat following your enthusiasm! This movie is the perfect representation of the New England idea of what a witch should be, do and think in the XVII century.
Wouldst thou like to live deliciously? LOL


Black Phillip is stitched on NEW fabric DARK SPELL, 30 ct linen.
On Etsy: CLIIIK



PENDLE HILL WITCHES
on Etsy: CLIIIK



I can't believe I gave my Model stitcher a pattern with a mistake... The correct name of Alice is NUTTER, and it is correct on the pattern you buy... but I gave her a pattern with the mispelled name.... shame on me!
The witches of Pendle are quite famous in England and I've been very happy to visit Pendle Hill in Lanchashire last September. Alice Nutter is based on my own picture of the statue that has been dedicated to her some years ago.
Stitched on Old Salem Linen


NEVER MIND THE WITCH
on Etsy: CLIIIK


I designed this pattern probably one year ago and I think it's finally time to sell it lol. It is dedicated to my friend Callie Callie and her cat Pippi, and amazing Lykoi cat... spoooky and marvellous. Stitched on Boleyn Linen 30 ct.


WINTER BLESSINGS
on Etsy: CLIIIK


an adorable medallion to wish you all a happy Winter. Inspired by Victorian atmospheres it reminds me of carols, snow, friendship and peace... and adorable jingle bells! Stitched on Old Salem Linen 30 count


LA BEFANA
on Etsy: CLIIIK


Every year, on the 6th of January, I wish to all my friends and customers a happy Epiphany... and a Happy Befana day! And I receive waves of enthusiasm! And so I thought: let's try to design her! This old good winter witch, Mother of the Winter...
I don't know if it will sell a lot, but this pattern is 'a pattern of the heart'.. designed for love...
Stitched on Snowfall 30 ct linen.


HAUNT ON
On Etsy: CLIIIK

stitched on CRISPY OCTOBER 30 count
On Etsy: CLIIIK


Finally, let me thank, as always, Elisabetta B.. 
She stitched everything beautifully as always and, one in a lifetime,
 with no hurry LOL. Thanks sweetie.

Nessun commento: