domenica 1 marzo 2020

NASHVILLE RELEASES PART 3

Today I show you one of the projects included in my book SUMMER .  This is WHEN THE SUN GOES DOWN and I stitched it on Old Salem linen 30 ct. Kit is available for retail customers only, I have few of them and I can't supply them to shops.  The kit includes: golden frame, fabric for the back and the inside, old Salem linen 30 ct, 2 leaves, Gentle Art threads. The book is available separately, and you can order it by your LNS. Thanks.
To order the kit please a message to my email: ilfiloincantato@hotmail.com
(please consider to get a reply in 3 or 4 days cause I'm attending Nashville market)



A special thank to my friend Patou Greef Mancuso for allowing me to use her finishing idea and to Paola Endrizzi for the finishing.
Please send pre orders to your LNS or, if you don’t have one, to me. Thanks ♥️

1 commento:

TheCrankyCrow ha detto...

Very pretty!! ~Robin~