giovedì 25 giugno 2020

SUMMER HOLIDAYS

Hello sweeties! It’s time to leave and have holidays!!! I’m going to close my Etsy for few weeks. I’ll not reply to emails and messages on a daily base but You're not abandoned lol:  I'll read them once a week and I'll take care of them :)  I’ll update my Facebook page and Instagram because I love to share pics of my trips.
If you are waiting for your order: it has been shipped! The postal service is still very slow due to lockdown. But I have NO backorders. If you are afraid: do not! Your order will arrive or you'll have a choice: full refund or new shipment. I'll reply to your questions asa I'll be online.

This shop will open at the end of July.

Thanks
Happy Summer 
Isi

1 commento:

TheCrankyCrow ha detto...

Enjoy your holiday!!! Love the photo LOL.... (and, yay! I finished The Mermaid of Salem Bay!!!) ~Robin~