martedì 28 luglio 2020

BETSY ROSS FLAG


Hello sweeties. This is the second pattern of my new collection. It's BETSY ROSS FLAG. It has been stitched with Gentle Art threads on my Constitution Fabric. Elisabetta did a fantastic job! Thanks sweetie!!!

The stitch count of this pattern is: 103 x 152
Now, that I see it finished, I think I'd have stitched the States name on the red stripes in white.... but this is only my humble suggestion LOL. originally I wanted to add some buttons right under the 'we the' words... but then I forgot. Oh my I can be so easily distracted lol lol lol... If you'd decide to stitch this pattern following my suggestions please share a pic with me! I'm curious!!!

For this pattern I released a new thread keep with a very iconic image of Betsy Ross sewing the flag, THE FIRST FLAG THREAD KEEP is available on my Etsy too.
Links are below.

BETSY ROSS FLAG: CLIK HERE


CONSTITUTION 30 CT LINEN: CLIK HERE


THE FIRST FLAD THREAD KEEP: CLIK HERE




2 commenti:

TheCrankyCrow ha detto...

Another beautiful design!!! ~Robin~

susan hemann ha detto...

such a lovely pattern!!