mercoledì 29 settembre 2021

WITCHY SQUIRREL CLASS AT SASSY JACKS STITCHERY

No private registration by me, only through Sassy Jacks Stitchery with Kimberly Young. 
Call Sassy Jacks at: 828-785-4405 if the class should be out of stock on the website.

I am soooo excited to announce that Sassy Jacks will host an online workshop with all of you and me on Saturday October 30th via Zoom. The kits will be mailed to you prior to the workshop directly from Sassy Jacks Stitchery. I created a super fun design for you and I'll walk you through the finishing as well. 
I created a wonderful kit, and you’ll know Sassy Jacks will add a little something for you, too!! I really hope you can join us. Space is limited, so please don’t wait too long to register. When our kits are all sold, our class is full. 
Kimberly Young will send out timing and log in info a week before the event. See you on October 30th!! 

Special thanks to Elisabetta B. for stitching the model … to Cam Garlic for the handmade pin and to Paola Endrizzi for the finishing.







Nessun commento: