lunedì 1 agosto 2022

MY NEW SHOP!!! AND 15% OFF ON EVERYTHING




Hello my dear stitchers, it's time to come back to normality! These 2 last months have been very busy but also relaxing, and now it's time to come back to work with you.
I want to present you MY NEW SHOP. As you know Etsy is killing us with fees... for this reason I built my own shop. Prices are cheeper than on my Etsy shop and there is a SALE!!!!! For 24 hours I 15% OFF on EVERYTHING!

I'll open my Etsy too, and I think I'll have both shops on for few months, but obviously I ask you to use my own shop instead of Etsy, an my business is a family business and I can't afford anymore the extra super high Etsy fees.

Enjoy my shop! And thanks!!!!!

1 commento:

Myricas Farmor ha detto...

Hello
Oh, what a nice shop you have, it's easy to find.
and there are lots of nice things in there.
So I wish you a continued nice summer
Ingvor