lunedì 30 gennaio 2023

2023 NASHVILLE CLASS: Queen Bee Victorian Purse

Hello Stitchers! I'm glad to present you my 2023 NASHVILLE CLASS. This is a classical victorian purse, you can find several models in museums. During the last 4 years I have reproduced ancient purses from all over the world. This year I offer a new one perfect for your collection—a reproduction of a 19th century purse. Based on several different models, this purse is the typical little bag used during a short walk in the Victorian era.

To buy the kit please contact YOUR FAVOURITE NEEDLEWORK SHOP. Be sure it is a registered buyer at Nashville Market lol. If you live in Italy / France / Finland / Japan / Russia / Australia you can order the kit directly from me ( ilfiloincantato@hotmail.com )
Please be sure to pre order the kit because I have a limited quantity only. Contact your shop and place your order. I have emailed a newsletter to shop owners with prices and if they didn't get the newsletter they can contact me. ( ilfiloincantato@hotmail.com )

REMEMBER THAT NASHVILLE MARKET IS IMMENSELY IMPORTANT FOR OUR CRAFT: SUPPORT THE SHOPS ALWAYS.



Nessun commento: