mercoledì 17 gennaio 2024

2024 NASHVILLE CLASS

2024 NASHVILLE CLASS: A French Purse (Reproduction 1820 - 1840)

Hello LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I'm glad to present you my 2024 Nashville Class. During the last 5 years I have reproduced ancient purses from all over the world. This year I offer a new one perfect for your collection - a reproduction of a 19th century purse. Based on French model dated between 1820 and 1840.

Please be sure to pre order your kit because I have a limited quantity only. Please reserve your kit by your LNS, feel free to share this post with them.
If you do not have one, contact me and I'll be glad to suggest you one close to you or you'll also be able to buy the kit directly from me.

Shop owners have already received the newsletter with the cost of the kit.
Thanks





Nessun commento: