giovedì 26 luglio 2012

Halloween sales!

Hi Folks :-) I wanna tell you a story... Few days ago one of my customers posted on FB the finishing of one of my patterns... SALEM 1692. I received a lot of e mails asking me: "Hey Isi is it a new one?". No my friends... it's not a new pattern, but the very first pattern I designed some years ago :-)


So, I decided to show you this first design today, and I also decided to sell it at a discounted price: only 6,00 €, but only 'till the midnight of 31st july....

I have created also some special offerings.

LET'S START THE HALLOWEEN SALES!
(all the patterns are in pdf,  no shipping costs)


Salem 1692   
10.00 €      6.00 €







Wicked Night + Salem 1692   
20.00 €      15.00 €








Wicked Night + Salem 1692 + Pumpkins' Party   
30.00 €      23.00 €








Wicked Night + Salem 1692 + Pumpkins' Party + Triora Witch Trials   
40.00 €      32.00 €

5 commenti:

cucki ha detto...

Aww they all so sweet:)
Xxx

Unknown ha detto...

Iaiaiaiaiiuppyiaiayeah!!!! Peccato che ne ho già ricamati la maggioranza!!!

Kaisievic ha detto...

Lovely designs, just love your The town of Halloween in JCS.

Poussy Stitches My Love ha detto...

Bonjour je voudrai vous achetez de la toile old salem linen 30 ct comment faire s'il vous plait ?

Merci de me dire ...
amitiés de France
marylin

Anonimo ha detto...

Bellissimo blog, complimenti!