venerdì 13 luglio 2012

Wicked Night

My dear friends, thanks so much for the great success you granted to The Town of Halloween, presented on Just Cross Stitch magazine :-) I'm so proud and happy! Thanks thanks thanks!!!! Now it's available also my 2011 Halloween Project : Wicked Night. Also this one has been stitched on Old Salem Linen, 30 count.

In this hot summer I can only say: thanks and... happy stitching! Have a lovely week end! Hugsssss....


WICKED NIGHT



order and info: order@theprimitivehare.com

30 ct Old Salem Linen (available in this shop)
DMC threads (310)

7 commenti:

Unknown ha detto...

Ohhh, my beloved!!!

aprilmecheelesdulllife ha detto...

I rushed out today and bought my copy of the Halloween 2012 issue! I also have the 2011 issue! These are great designs!! I love all that you design!! Keep it up!!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch ha detto...

I've been looking for the magazine but haven't found it. Soon I hope.
Love this design!!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Lili ha detto...

A very pretty Halloween project!
Is in my "big" list "to do"... ;)

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Poussy Stitches My Love ha detto...

Hello how to order this linen you have 40 ct also thank you to you
Old Salem Linen 30 ct


Marylin from FRANCE

Berkana ha detto...

Semplicemente meraviglioso! Bellissimo e coinvolgente, riporta proprio a quelle atmosfere magiche...
Un bacio
Berk

myrica ha detto...

So fine the patter are of the Wicked night, i like it.
Have a nice day
Ingvor