martedì 29 gennaio 2013

NEW PATTERN: SMALL VALENTINES

Hello Friends, are you ok? I fell really better, and I wanna thank you for ll your kind words :))) so sweet!!! I hate flu, but now I'm really better :)))

Are you thinking about St. Valentine? It's not my favorite celebration, but every celebration is good to stitch and create! Isn't it?
In this pattern you 'll find 5 different designs, and you'll be able to create:
* a pouch
* two different pillows 
* and a wonderful authentic post card. 

The post card is the masterpiece of this pattern: it's stitched on both sides, so cute! As always I have to thank Elisabetta, my super fast model stitcher. She is fast and she also has a huge patience with me :) Love you sweety!

And now stay tuned... because a new pattern will arrive soon... an enchanted one... something special, something magic...

SMALL VALENTINES
stitched on 30 ct Old Salem Linen
with DMC Threads and Nina's Thread

Rusty bells available on request,
just email me:

Pattern on my ETSY SHOPPE






23 commenti:

Ele ha detto...

stunning! The postcard is so beautiful!!
Glad you are feeling better,
hugs
elena

Bittersweetfolkart ha detto...

Oh what a sweet design !

I am glad you are feeling better :)

Jules ha detto...

Really like the postcard design!!

Hilda ha detto...

My dear,

so good to read that you feel better now!
You again created wonderful little things for Valentine's Day! The postcard is my favorite!

Hugs
Hilda

The French Bear ha detto...

Lovely!!! Glad to hear you are a wee bit better!!!
Hugs,
Mags
xx

myrica ha detto...

what a sweet design, and the postcard are my favrit.
Ingvor

Unknown ha detto...

Ohhhh, ma che belli che divino finishing !!!!!

ROSELLA69 ha detto...

STUPENDI,COME SEMPRE ED ANCORA DI PIU'BRAVISSIMA CIAO UN SALUTONE ROSELLA.

Unknown ha detto...

Sorry I did not read the post as always .... thanks my darling, it is comforting to know that you're aware of my infinite patience to put up with ...

Nina ha detto...

Fabulous work, I most adore the postcard <3

Eszter/SubRosa ha detto...

Complimenti, cara Isobel! Le tue idee sono fantastiche ♥

Megan Chamberlain ha detto...

I am also not a big follower of Valentine's day, my favourite holidays are Halloween and Christmas but this new design of yours is a masterpiece. I love the postcard and both sides are wonderful.
Glad that you are feeling better.

cucki ha detto...

wow they all so beautiful..
love for you with warm hugs x

Carin ha detto...

What a great pattern. That postcard is so cute !!

Littlebit ha detto...

So lovely!

)O( Shani )O( ha detto...

Assolutamente meravigliosi!!!
Bravissima come sempre!

Bacioni
)0( Shani )0(

Anonimo ha detto...

Dear Isobel!
You made a beautiful pattern again!
Now this: http://tea2esben.blogspot.hu/2013/01/egyszeru-szivprimitive-heart.html I want to thank you, to compile it!
Kisses:
Emőke

Lili ha detto...

Fantastic! The post card is great ;) All the seat is beautiful!

Hugs x

Anonimo ha detto...

buona serata

semplicemente fantastici !! per originalità e semplicità

un saluto

alessandra

Anonimo ha detto...

It is perfect time to make some plans for the longer term and it is time to be
happy. I've read this post and if I may just I want to counsel you few fascinating issues or advice. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles regarding this article. I desire to read even more things approximately it!
Here is my web site - e-trade babymail

Anna Maria ha detto...

Non finisci mai di stupirci, anche stavolta un lavoro incantevole, ma la cartolina, lasciamelo dire, é proprio un capolavoro. Complimenti a te e ad Elisabetta.
Anna Maria

Fiona ha detto...

Glad you are feeling better. Your new Valentine patterns are lovely.

Villa-loredana ha detto...

Bello leggere che ti senti meglio, il disegno e' meraviglioso, passa da me, per il RISS ho scelto il tuo shema ed di sicuro roconosci pure la tovaglieta. Ciao. Loredana.