venerdì 25 aprile 2014

FREEBIE: THE QUEEN AND KING OF MAY

Hello folks! I hope you had a wonderful Easter Thyme! I spent mine relaxing and stitching :))) And now we approch another ancient celebration: Beltane. In ancient thyme this was one of the major fertility celebrations. We still have the May Pole, the May Queen... and all these traditions derives from the ancien Celtic Fire Celebration of Beltane :)


BELTANE FREEBIE:
THE QUEEN AND KING OF MAY

So I created a new Freebie. My beloved Elisabetta has so many patterns to stitch that I refused to ask her to stitch this one too... and I thought: I could ask to my customers! The first stitcher who will send me a picture of the finishing will receive a pattern for free :)))
Happy Happy Stitching! May you find your perfect man, your perfect woman, your Queen, and your Prince Charming! Love rules!

10 commenti:

Florence ha detto...

Thank you very much <3

CATHI ha detto...

This is soo lovely! Love your ancient pattern series!!! :o)

Hugs, Cathi

lanybleu ha detto...

lovely thankyou xx

Kate ha detto...

I love it, Isabella! Thank you for sharing.

gloria. ha detto...

nn sarò certo la prima, ma ho proprio voglia di ricamarlo....baci.glo

Lili ha detto...

Very pretty!!
Thank you so much!!

Hugs,
Lili

Annette-California ha detto...

Beautiful Thank you!!!
love Annette

soloteresa ha detto...

Solo una parola BRAVA!

Unknown ha detto...

Gracias por compartir!. Realizas unos diseños maravillosos y gracias a q los compartes llegan a mí y he podido hacerlos,(me agradaría comprarte alguna q otra cosilla en tu tienda , pero vivo en Argentina y actualmente desde aquí, por todas las trabas q nos han impuesto para las compras al exterior, me resulta tristemente imposible). Gracias nuevamente. Un beso muy grande!

miekequilt ha detto...

I really live your stitcheries. And your blog is very nice. Greetings from the Netherlands.