lunedì 12 maggio 2014

TUSCANY STITCHING RETREAT

Hello my dear stitchers!, I'm planning a wonderful TUSCANY STITCHING RETREAT... in May 2015 (11-18 may), so there is enough time to plan everything, but there are only few rooms available, so I'll need to get a reservation asap.
I'll send an email with prices - costs and adresses if you are interested, just send me an email: order@theprimitivehare.com

Meanwhile this is a general guide:

Arriving on monday - leaving on monday
Medieval B&B , wonderful suites (some rooms have jacuzzi...)
Italian Breakfasts - Brunches - Tuscany suppers (pizza too)
(kitchen is available to cook your own recipes if you want)
The entire B&B (that is a medieval cloister), is reserved for us

One day visiting Florence
One day visiting Perugia and Assisi
One day visiting a famous stitching shop or other trip
 
Exclusive patterns by the Primitive Hare and classes
Italian cooking lessons available on request, we have planned them and 'retreaters' can decide if they wanna have them or not
wine / cheese / local products tasting
welcome pack (surprise!!!)

AND A LOT OF OTHER THINGS....

We will have a bus for us and a professional english speaking tourist guide
DID I TEMPT YOU ENOUGH???? NO? Ok... I attach a picture of the B&B and the cover of the leaflet with all the info :))))))
 
 












Nessun commento: