venerdì 18 luglio 2014

JCS RELEASE: Witchy Tea Thyme

Hello Stitchers! I don't know in Usa or in the rest of Europe... but here in north Italy is COLD, really cold.... ok, I live in the mountains, but we are freezing! With these lovely temperatures it's really appropriate to present you my release for the halloween Issue of JUST CROSS STITCH.
Three adorable witches have a tea party with tons of gorgeous cakes! And the tea? Mmmmm maybe it's not tea... but a special blend, a magical potion....... LOL Anyway it's served daily!

KIT WITCHY TEA THYME:
stitches: 161x151 
Old Salem Linen 30 ct 
+ Hand dyed Rusted by Romy's creations
on my ETSY:
Many thanks to Miss Betty :)



The pattern is available on JCS HALLOWEEN ISSUE, and here on my ETSY you can buy the complete kit: Old Salem Linen 30 ct + Special hand dyed thread 'Rusted' by Romy Creations.

ROMY’S CREATIONS
http://www.romyscreations.blogspot.it

8 commenti:

Hilda ha detto...

Oh what a wonderful new Halloween-Design from you!
I love the color combination of the rost orange and the black! Can't wait to get the magazine!

I hope your summer is sunny and relaxing!

Hugs
Hilda

gracie ha detto...

Love it

Sam I Am...... ha detto...

I love Halloween...one of my favorite holidays. What a cute design and the hand dyed thread is gorgeous too. It is colder than normal here too but I am loving it. I prefer cold to hot.

LaNelle ha detto...

In love with the colors of this pattern and of course the pattern too!

La Comtesse ha detto...

Veramente bello...con queste streghe allegre all'ora del thé!!!
Halloween non è poi così lontano...
Lori

Ele ha detto...

A magic potion indeed... Simpaticissimo! :)

Madame Chantilly ha detto...

Stupendo!!! Sarà sicuramente un successo!!!!

Lili ha detto...

Very pretty the new Halloween design!! I order the magazine yesterday ;)
Love the colour thread from Romy's Creations!! Maybe is time to try your linen ;)

Hugs,
Lili