mercoledì 6 agosto 2014

ON VACATION

Hello my dear friends. It's been a hard year, I had a lot of joy and satisfaction and I'm plenty of ideas... But I felt also a lot of pain due to my brother's death...  Now I'm really tired. I need time to spend with family and friends and time to design and find peace and rest. I'll open again my etsy shop only after august 12th, maybe later. But I'll mail via etsy convo the third part of the Mystery SAL, don't worry!!!

I apologies if I'm not fast with emails, but I'm trying to stay as far as possible from computer - ipad and C. I'll answer to all your emails, orders, convos... Only after august 12th

Thanks again for your love and appreciation.
Have a lovely summer and nice holidays!

10 commenti:

josette.272@gmail.com ha detto...

je vous presente mes sinceres condoleances
reposez vous vous en avez besoin je vous souhaite de merveilleuses vacances malgré tous vos soucis jojo

pj ha detto...

So sorry to hear this news Isabella. My thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Please do rest and be with those you love at this time. Your mind and body both need a rest!

Pam in Iowa

marly ha detto...

My sympathy for your loss. Take care of yourself.

gracie ha detto...

Relax, we will be here when you return....

A Nordic Heart ha detto...

Un grande... grande abbraccio.
Kiss, Sonia

Hilda ha detto...

I really really feel with you my poor dear!
Have a very relaxing, calm and joyfull holiday!
Enjoy staying with the persons you love or even sometimes for your own! And enjoy doing nothing!

I hug you!

Hilda

Lili ha detto...

Isabella, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. Please take care of you!!!
Send to you a big, big hug!!

Daniela ha detto...

Enjoy the rest of summer and have a very lovely holiday, my dear Isobel !
With love
xox
Dany

Kevin ha detto...

So very sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time. Rest and be well. Kevin

Sam I Am...... ha detto...

I's so sorry for your loss...I just read about it in your August post. I never had any brothers or sisters but oh how I wanted some. I can't imagine how awful it must feel. Have you read the Afterlife of Billy Fingers? It's written by a sister who lost her brother and I haven't read it yet but I want to. It is non-fiction if you believe in an afterlife and I do. Many warm hugs and blessings and peace to you and my prayers will be with you and hopefully help you in some small way. I bet he was so proud of you!