lunedì 16 novembre 2015

12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS 10th RELEASE

Hi girls!!! I'm not in a happy mood at all after the sad moments we lived and we are still living... Anyway this is my job and I can't allow nobody and nothing to stop me... Last month I had no chance to update the cover of the 10th ornament of my Christmas Sal. Today I finally added the pic of the ornament, so, if you want, you can download the final updated file.
The 10th day is dedicated to the the amazing art of spinning...
You can stitch these 12 ornaments separately or on a single piece of fabric, on your choise. All the ornaments have the same dimensions and have been stitched on Old Salem Linen, 30 ct.
Happy stitching!

PS: THIS SAL WILL BE NO LONGER AVAILABLE: FROM THE 25TH NOVEMBER I'LL SELL 3 DIFFERENT PATTERNS WITH 4 ORNAMENTS IN EACH LEAFLET, IF YOU WANNA SUBSCRIBE THE SAL THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE.

10th DAY: St. DISTAFF
CLIK HERE TO JOIN THE SAL





If you wanna join the 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS SAL
you can join it and read info about it here:

Nessun commento: