mercoledì 18 novembre 2015

WORK IN PROGRESS

Hi my dear friends :) This is an important post. The Primitive Hare is growing... and it's now a new bigger company called THE SILVER BRANCH. Paypal payments and invoices will have this name printed on, along with the old The Primitive Hare name. 

You'll have the chance to buy my products both from Etsy (probably a new page) and directly from this blog using a paypal cart. During next weeks I'll add the 'CART BUTTON' under each product sold in this site. I beg you pardon for any inconvenience you'd have. 

Thank you all... because this new adventure has been possible only because you love so much my style and my work. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!


3 commenti:

krayolakris ha detto...

Congratulations & best wishes!

Katya ha detto...

Congratulations, happy growing!

Mary ha detto...

My best wishes on the new growing business.