mercoledì 15 novembre 2017

CHRISTMAS MARKET

My dear friends, Christmas is a lil bit far at the moment, but I need time to ship your orders so that you can have them in time for the Christmas season... For this reason this year you can shop and save on shipping costs! You can start a bag with me and I'll ship at your earliest convenience!

Day after day I'll present you new Christmas goodies: if you want to order something send me an email at: ilfiloincantato@hotmail.com   : I ALWAYS ANSWER AT EMAILS, IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE AN ANSWER IT MEANS I DIDN'T RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL.
Daily updates of the market are on my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/theprimitivehare
If you want you can place an order using an FB message. THANKS !

Let's start with NEW CHRISTMAS RIBBONS.
They costs 5$ yard. Minimum 1 yard.





Acorns fobs. Only 3 available. 15 $

Real tiny bells, pack of 10. Only 15 available. 6$

Real huge bells, pack of 3. Only 4 available. 12 $



Nessun commento: