giovedì 22 febbraio 2018

NASHVILLE RELEASES PART 2

Hello Stitchers! This is the second and last part of my Nashville releases, I hope you'll love them. Please send your order to your LNS IN YOU LIVE IN THE STATES. I noticed that there are some european shops that will be buyers at Nashville, so please check with your local shop. And if you don't have one do not hesitate and place your order directly by me :)
Happy stitching !!!!

Patterns:

HONEY
with bee ribbon and buttons 
stitched on Prim Bee linen 30 ct



A SAMPLER STUDY
 (3 patterns included)
stitched on Old Massachusetts 40 ct



THE UNICORN
(this is not a new pattern, but it's the first time 
I can publish it and I changed colors and fabric)
stitched on Boleyn linen 30 ct



*****************************


New style thread keeps:
THE NEST 


MARIE ANTOINETTE



I'll have some last moment releases but they are surprises
See you soon

Nessun commento: