giovedì 8 febbraio 2018

NASHVILLE RELEASES PART 1

Hello stitchers of the world !
This is the first part of my Nashville releases, and as you can see includes the new series SPIRITS OF THE WOODS. Please feel free to send preorders to your LNS, or to me if you don't have a LNS or if you live in Italy and Europe (anyway several french shops sell my patterns).
Please remember to SUPPORT always your LNS, they are precious and I know it's so very hard to run a family business :))     So....

The Spirits of the Woods series includes 3 different patterns, sold separately:
THE FOX , THE ROBIN and THE HEDGEHOG.
The are all stitched on Boleyn linen.






You can order also the PINS SET 
and the adorable FOX FOB.





Then, I designed also my new needlebook ANNE BOLEYN - queen of the needles series. Also this pattern has been stitched on Boleyn linen. And you can order the very famous B pendant SCISSOR FOB. I hope you'll love everything!!!





ORDERS PLACED BY SHOPS WHO WILL JOIN NASHVILLE MARKET WILL BE AVAILABLE BY MY ROOM DURING THE MARKET.
ORDERS PLACED BY SINGLE CUSTOMERS WILL BE SHIPPED ONLY AFTER NASHVILLE MARKET.

And now let me write a special thanks to my fantastic staff: Elisabetta, my model stitcher, Barbara, my pins maker, Mascia, my right arm, my hubby (nothing more to say), my mom

Nessun commento: