lunedì 4 febbraio 2019

NASHVILLE RELEASES PART 1

Hello stitchers of the world !
This is the first part of my Nashville releases, and as you can see includes the continuation of the very beloved series SPIRITS OF THE WOODS. Please feel free to send preorders to your LNS, or to me if you don't have a LNS or if you live in Italy and Europe (anyway some French and Russian shops sell my patterns and also some Italian shops).

Please remember to SUPPORT always your LNS, they are precious and I know it's so very hard to run a family business :)) So....


The Spirits of the Woods series includes 3 different patterns, sold separately:

THE OWL , THE FAWN and THE SQUIRREL.
They are all stitched on Boleyn linen 30 ct by The Primitive Hare.








*********



You can order also the 2019 SPIRIT OF THE WOODS PINS SET 
and the adorable OWL or  SQUIRREL FOB








*********




Then, I designed also my new Tudor pattern: TUDOR MAIDEN, inspired by the badge of Catherine Parr, the only queen who survived Henry VIII. This pattern has been stitched on Old Salem Linen 30 ct linen. The upper part of the pattern includes a cross stitched Tudor Rose, but I finished the pattern with a very precios handmade Tudor Rose. You can purchase it separately and use it as a Scissor Fob or to finish the piece. The wooden, hand painted shield is available too.



To complete the TUDOR MAIDEN project you need: 
1 pattern
1 Jewel/Fob
1 standard cut of Old Salem Linen 30 ct
1 wooden hand painted shield



*********



And now let's go on: 
New spectacular THREAD KEEPS







*********


AND... NEW FABRICS!!!
In a couple of weeks I'll present the second part of my Nashville Releases, and it will include a BOOK! 90% of the models included in the book has been stitched on these new fabulous fabrics: Vintage Rose and Wild Rose are 30 count ( 1 cut approx 12 by 12 ")






ORDERS PLACED BY SHOPS THAT WILL JOIN NASHVILLE MARKET WILL BE AVAILABLE BY MY ROOM  327 DURING THE MARKET. THE PRIMITIVE HARE WILL BE OPEN FOR EARLY BIRDS ON FRIDAY EVENING: SUITE 327.

ORDERS PLACED BY SINGLE CUSTOMERS WILL BE SHIPPED ONLY AFTER NASHVILLE MARKET.

And now let me write a special thanks to my fantastic staff: Elisabetta, my model stitcher, Barbara, my pins maker, Mascia, my right arm, my hubby (nothing more to say), my mom and all my pets!

3 commenti:

LaNelle ha detto...

Fabulous new designs and gorgeous linen!! Blessings...

Three Sheep Studio ha detto...

Beautiful, beautiful new projects.
The threadkeeps are wonderful -
the linen is GORGEOUS !
Rose

TheCrankyCrow ha detto...

Beautiful new designs....and I can’t wait to see the designs you have planned for that gorgeous linen!! I finally finished my “Christmas Bells” piece and absolutely love it. Hope your new year is off to a wonderful start. Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin