giovedì 5 dicembre 2019

NASHVILLE 2020 CLASS: JANE AUSTEN TULIP BAG

Hello LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I'm glad to present you my Nashville Class. It's a typical coin purse from the beginning of 19th century, for this reason I named it 'Jane Austen Tulip bag'.

To buy the kit please contact YOUR FAVOURITE NEEDLEWORK SHOP. Be sure it will be at Nashville Market lol. If you live in Italy / France / Finland / Uk you can order the kit directly by me.

Please be sure to pre order the kit because I'll have a limited quantity of them. Contact your shop and place your order. I have emailed a newsletter to shop owners with prices and if they didn't get the newsletter they can contact me.

REMEMBER NASHVILLE MARKET IS SO IMPORTANT FOR OUR CRAFT: SUPPORT THE SHOPS!

THANKS


Kit includes:
pattern
finishing instruction
linen
rose fabric
fabric for the inside of the coin purse
swarowsky pearls
special paper to harden the purse
NO threads included



Nessun commento: