giovedì 13 febbraio 2020

NASHVILLE RELEASES - part 1

Hello stitchers of the world 🙂
!!!IMPORTANT!!! : Shops received the newsletter with pictures and prices few days ago, if you are a shop owner, you will attend Nashville Needlework Market and you didn't receive the Primitive Hare Newsletter please contact me at : ilfiloincantato@hotmail.com
Thanks.

This is the first part of my Nashville releases, and as you can see includes new patterns for the series SPIRITS OF THE WOODS.
Please feel free to send preorders to your LNS, or to me if you don't have a LNS or if you live in Europe.
Please remember to SUPPORT always your LNS, they are precious and I know it's so very hard to run a family business :)) 
So....

The Spirits of the Woods series includes 3 different patterns, sold separately:
THE RAVEN , THE HARE and THE WOLF.
These patterns are all stitched on Boleyn linen 30 ct.






Then, I designed also my new needle book SPRING QUEEN OF THE NEEDLES. stitched on Old Salem linen 30 ct






It's also time to introduce the second book of the Hare's Seasons collection: this year my book is all about summer. In this book there are a lot of patterns, today I'll show you only 3 of them, more have to come. The book includes: Ocenarium Treasure Box, Sea Hag Coffee Box, Strawberry Field Project bag and Strawberry Field needles book.
More patterns will be released next week.

I also used my NEW FABRIC: PIRATES, available in 30 and 40 ct.







But it's not all!
Today I show you also my Nashville Exclusive: BEESY AT STITCHING. The kit includes everything but NOT the threads and the lace ribbon. It includes: wooden frame handpainted, cord, pattern, fabric.



In the end, let me show show my accessories :
- Strawberry Field Thread keep and pins set (sold separately)
- Seahorse Thread Keep
- Mother Whale scissor fob
- Mermaid Scissor fob
- Sea Life pins set









ORDERS PLACED BY SHOPS WHO WILL JOIN NASHVILLE MARKET WILL BE AVAILABLE IN MY ROOM DURING THE MARKET.
ORDERS PLACED BY SINGLE CUSTOMERS WILL BE SHIPPED ONLY AFTER NASHVILLE MARKET, approx after March 18th.


And now let me write a special thanks to my fantastic staff: Elisabetta, my model stitcher, Paola, my finisher, Barbara, my pins and fobs maker, Mascia, my right arm, my hubby (nothing more to say), my mom ( ❤ ), all my furry family.

Nessun commento: