sabato 17 febbraio 2024

CROSS STITCH QUEEN BASKET KIT - Nashville market exclusive

 Hello Stitchers, this is one of my EXCLUSIVES for Nashville Market. This adorable basket has been stitched 2 over 2 on my 30 ct Old Salem Linen by Elisabetta B. and finished with precious velvet by my finisher Paola. The kit includes everything you need to make the basket and the 2 pincushions.

As it is an EXCLUSIVE I have limited quantities with me. This does not mean that it is limited, but that once I finished the kits at the market you'll have to wait a couple of weeks to have more kits available.

Please support both me and our beloved LNS placing your order by your fav LNS. If you do not have one contact me and I'll be happy to suggest you the closest to you. Thanks


CROSS STITCH QUEEN BASKET KIT
AN EXCLUSIVE KIT FOR NASHVILLE MARKET








Nessun commento: