lunedì 19 febbraio 2024

NASHVILLE MARKET SURVIVOR - Nashville market exclusive

Hi guys! Tonight I want to tell you about this Exclusive pattern created by for #nashvilleneedleworkmarket2024
I had the idea last year in an adorable cafe in Franklin. It was the Monday after the market and, thankfully, it was a great market, but I had a strong flu for the whole week and I still had to fly to South Carolina to teach a class. I was happy but exhausted: a survivor !!!
So.. I designed this pattern mostly for my helpers and myself, but also for all my colleagues and all the shop owners who have worked with me during all these years to keep the market a beautiful occasion to celebrate our art! I hope you’ll love it!!!!
Please support our industry and place your order by the shops that will attend Nashville Market. Thanks!!!!!



NASHVILLE MARKET SURVIVOR
Nashville market exclusive



Nessun commento: